Canine Rehab On Demand is a simple solution created by Veterinarians and Canine Rehab Practitioners to help you and your pet with home rehabilitation programs to give them back their quality of life.
GET IT NOW!
Pre-, Post- and Non-Surgical Conditions
Our rehabilitation programs are designed to help your pet recover from the most common orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries.
Easy to Follow
Simple videos, charts and written instructions to follow along to guide you and your entire family to help your pet recover at home in a safe and stress-free environment.
Live a Longer and
Improve the quality of life for your pet so that they may live a happy and healthy life remaining by your side for the longest time possible.
10 SIGNS TO TELL IF YOUR DOG MAY BE STRUGGLING WITH ARTHRITIS
This Arthritis Questionnaire is what I give to my clients when seeing them for the first time. Use this as your guide to help you see if your pet may be struggling with arthritis.
Grab Your Free Download & Receive Instant Access!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET:
Explore Each Feature In Depth Below!
Comprehensive Informational Videos
PLUS ANCILLARY LEARNING MATERIALS
- We give you unlimited access to view the comprehensive and extensive informational training.
- Within the video training, we include explanations of the origins of the disease.
- We provide information to pet-parents to help them with difficult decisions in how to treat a condition, including non-surgical (conservative treatment) and surgical treatment.
- Information in our videos will guide you with questions you could be asking your veterinarian.
- Included in this program are Downloadable MP3 Audio Files.
- We provide a Time-Stamped Index to assist in locating information within the videos.
- No time to watch the videos? That's ok, we provide you with the Key Point Summary notes.
*This program is by no means, a substitute for veterinary care. In fact, we highly encourage you to seek the advice of your veterinarian first, because all patients' issues and conditions are different and individual.
12-Week Rehab Program
STEP-BY-STEP WEEKLY EXERCISES TO DO WITH YOUR PET AT HOME
- Simple, easy to follow, 12-week home physical rehabilitation program for you to do with your pet to help them regain function, mobility and strength
- Included are comprehensive instructional and informational videos, photos, and descriptions of each exercise to follow along
- This is the exact same system we teach our veterinary and canine rehabilitation experts in our Canine Rehab Teaching Academy to help them assist their clients and their patients to a quicker recovery
- Exercises are designed to maintain strength and range of motion after injury or surgery
- Always check with your Veterinarian prior to starting program.
Keep your pet companion as healthy and as pain-free as possible!
Downloadable Exercise Progress Charts
- Comprehensive Daily Progress Charts that you can download and print to keep track of your pet's daily rehab exercises.
- Keep notes as you go along to inform your veterinarian or rehab practitioner of any issues or triumphs that come up on a particular day with a specific exercise
- Work together with your veterinarian or rehab practitioner to help your pet recover more quickly!
- Get the entire family involved and make it a bonding moment with your pet.
Keep track of your daily progress with ease!
12-Week Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical Plan
- 12-Week Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical regimen for you to follow at the discretion of your Veterinarian
- Weekly Nutraceutical checklist to follow so you don't miss a dose!
- Any addition of a nutraceutical should be cleared with your veterinarian prior to starting.
- Pharmaceuticals should only be prescribed by your veterinarian
Work together with your Veterinarian to come up with the perfect regimen for your pet!
Treatment Rehab Modality Guide
- Ask your Veterinarian or Rehab Practitioner about additional modalities recommended in our REHAB MODALITY GUIDE which may help to shorten the time of your pet's recovery back to function
- Within this guide is a sample 4-week treatment program with suggested modalities to be performed by your Veterinarian or your Rehab Practitioner in their practice or office
- Examples include laser therapy, underwater treadmill, manual therapies, and so much more!
Collaborate with your local rehab professional to see your pet progress to recovery much more quickly!
Recommended Equipment Guide
AND LINK TO STORE
- Full guide to recommended equipment for your pet for their condition
- Direct links to what equipment and where to purchase the recommended products to help in the rehabilitation of your pet throughout the program
- Each product recommended has been 'vetted' (no pun intended!) and approved by Dr. John
Get the right equipment for your pet and start using it today!
Blogs, Resources and Articles
- We gather as much information we can and create condition-specific blogs so you can learn more about your pet's condition
- Dr. John loves digging through piles of research papers about all the various orthopedic conditions and disseminating them down into bite-size pieces
- We collate as much information as we can to provide you with the latest research on a topic
Learn about the latest research on your pet's condition.
24/7 Forever Access
Plus Bonus Additional Resources and Blogs
Subscribe Now to Stay Up To Date With New Programs And More
Latest content will be sent via email.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
About Dr. John Waterhouse
Dr. John Waterhouse graduated in 2004 from the University of Sydney Veterinary School in Australia and went into general small animal practice. In 2006, John took a sabbatical from the veterinary profession to manage his family’s property development and ranching operations.
In 2010, John moved to the USA to undertake a fellowship in pain management and rehabilitative medicine under the direction of Dr. James Gaynor with Peak Performance Veterinary Group in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
John is a Certified Canine Rehab Practitioner (CCRP) through the University of Tennessee.
John was brought on as a consultant from early 2013 to January 2014 to help build and open the new Canine Rehabilitation & Arthritis Center in Colorado Springs, owned and operated by Dr. Mike Bauer of the Colorado Canine Orthopedic Group.
In 2014 John became director of Veterinary Teaching Academy. He currently speaks around the world at various conferences on the topics of Canine Arthritis and Pain Management in relation to canine sports medicine.