WHAT IF IN 12 WEEKS:
- You could enjoy longer walks with your pet again and have them be excited to go?
- You could possess all the knowledge of how to help your pet be as pain-free as possible?
- Your pet would be able to feel more comfortable with movement again or climb up and down the stairs unassisted?
- You learned how to help your pet gain back strength and condition very simply, step-by-step?
A Message from Dr. John
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET:
Comprehensive Informational Videos
COVERING THE MOST COMMON ISSUES FOUND WITH ELBOW DYSPLASIA
12 weeks of exercises including downloadable week-by-week exercise charts
- We give you unlimited access to view the comprehensive and extensive informational training
- Within the video training, we include explanations of the origins of Elbow Dysplasia
- We provide information to you to help with treatment decisions, including both non-surgical (conservative treatment) and surgical treatment.
- Information in our videos will guide you on questions you could be asking your veterinarian
- Included in this program are Downloadable MP3 Audio Files
- We provide a Time-Stamped Index to assist in locating information within the videos
- No time to watch the videos? That's ok, we provide you with the Key Point Summary notes.
*This program is by no means, a substitute for veterinary care. In fact, we highly encourage you to seek the advice of your veterinarian first, because all patients' issues and conditions are different and individual.
12-Week Rehab Program
STEP-BY-STEP WEEKLY EXERCISES TO DO WITH YOUR PET AT HOME
- Simple, easy-to-follow, 12-week home physical rehabilitation program for you to do with your pet to help them regain function, mobility and strength
- Comprehensive instructional and informational videos, photos, and descriptions of each exercise to follow along
- This is the exact same system we teach our veterinary and canine rehabilitation experts in our Canine Rehab Teaching Academy to help them assist their clients and their patients to a quicker recovery
- Always check with your Veterinarian prior to starting program
Keep your pet companion as healthy and as pain-free as possible!
Exercise Progress Charts
- Comprehensive Daily Progress Charts that you can download and print to keep track of your pet's daily rehab exercises
- Keep notes as you go along to inform your veterinarian or rehab practitioner of any issues or triumphs that come up on a particular day with a specific exercise
- Work together with your veterinarian or rehab practitioner to help your pet recover more quickly!
- Get the entire family involved and make it a bonding moment with your pet
Keep track of your daily progress with ease!
12-Week Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical Plan
- 12-Week Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical regimen for you to follow at the discretion of your Veterinarian
- Weekly Nutraceutical checklist to follow so you don't miss a dose!
- Any addition of a nutraceutical should be cleared with your veterinarian prior to starting
- Pharmaceuticals should only be prescribed by your veterinarian
Work together with your Veterinarian to come up with the perfect regimen for your pet!
Treatment Rehab Modality Guide
FOR ELBOW DYSPLASIA
- Ask your Veterinarian or Rehab Practitioner about additional modalities recommended in our REHAB MODALITY GUIDE which may help to improve your pet's progress
- Within this guide is a sample 4-week treatment program with suggested modalities to be performed by your Veterinarian or your Rehab Practitioner in their practice or office
- Examples include laser therapy, underwater treadmill, manual therapies, and so much more!
Collaborate with your local rehab professional to see your pet progress to recovery much more quickly!
Recommended Equipment Guide
AND LINK TO STORE
- Full guide to recommended equipment for your pet with elbow dysplasia
- Direct links to what equipment and where to purchase the recommended products to help in the rehabilitation of your pet throughout the program
- Each product recommended has been 'vetted' (no pun intended!) and approved by Dr. John
Get the right equipment for your pet and start using it today!
Blogs, Resources and Articles
ON ELBOW DYSPLASIA
- We gather as much information we can and create condition-specific blogs so you can learn more about your pet's condition
- Dr. John loves digging through piles of research papers about all the various orthopedic conditions and disseminating them down into bite-size pieces
- We collate as much information as we can to provide you with the latest research on a topic
Learn about the latest research on your pet's condition.
24/7 Forever Access plus Bonus
3 Part Webinar Series on Elbow Dysplasia!
Part 1: Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis
Part 2: Surgical and Nonsurgical Treatment Options
Part 3: Rehabilitation Treatment Options
Each Module Includes: Webinar, Time Stamped Index, Key Points Summary and Downloadable Audio
Keep your pet companion as healthy and as pain-free as possible!
The content and information in these series of videos has been nothing short of phenomenal. It's easy for us to understand and follow but more importantly the results for our dog have been transformative. Our dogs symptoms have vanished and I attribute the results from us following these videos on a regular basis. I am so thankful for the help and direction from Dr. Waterhouse.
[ On 12-Week Home Rehab Program ]
Since we started this process of treating our dog through Dr. Waterhouse's direction, our dog has shown dramatic improvement and would actually say her symptoms are gone. NOW, we have a second dog with similar issue and are following the exact same protocols. Thank you Dr. Waterhouse for your guidance and direction - amazing results.
[ On Bonus Educational Webinar ]
Common Elbow Problems (Elbow Dysplasia)
✔ 12-week Home Physical Rehabilitation Program
✔ Video Trainings, Photos and descriptions of each Exercise
✔ Weekly Exercise Charts
✔ Nutraceutical Plan and Weekly Schedule
✔ Rehab Modalities Plan
✔ Recommended Equipment with direct links to products
✔ Blogs, Resources and Articles
✔ Bonus Educational Webinar
✔ Forever Access
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
About Dr. John Waterhouse
Dr. John Waterhouse graduated in 2004 from the University of Sydney Veterinary School in Australia and went into general small animal practice. In 2006, John took a sabbatical from the veterinary profession to manage his family’s property development and ranching operations.
In 2010, John moved to the USA to undertake a fellowship in pain management and rehabilitative medicine under the direction of Dr. James Gaynor with Peak Performance Veterinary Group in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
John is a Certified Canine Rehab Practitioner (CCRP) through the University of Tennessee.
John was brought on as a consultant from early 2013 to January 2014 to help build and open the new Canine Rehabilitation & Arthritis Center in Colorado Springs, owned and operated by Dr. Mike Bauer of the Colorado Canine Orthopedic Group.
In 2014 John became director of Veterinary Teaching Academy. He currently speaks around the world at various conferences on the topics of Canine Arthritis and Pain Management in relation to canine sports medicine.Read More